[Denemo-devel] Bookpart command

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Bookpart command
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 22:39:13 +0200

Am 10.06.2016 um 15:54 schrieb Richard Shann:
> (And talking of effort on your part - did the bookpart thing work
> out for you? I could tidy up the script as outlined earlier if you think
> it is a generally useful feature. I don't quite understand what it will
> do - if you can write the "tooltip" that explains what the command does
> - in simple end-user terms - I could do the rest)

Yes, it did. I made a small book with chapters. The bookpart command is
used to do chapter headings. I do think the command is generally useful.
However, I did not make the effort to create something for ease of use,
i.e. at the moment the user still has to check (manually) that
StartBookpart and EndBookpart are matching.

Andreas