Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo and Ubuntu SUCCESS

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo and Ubuntu SUCCESS
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 22:10:04 +0100

On Thu, 2016-06-02 at 20:37 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> I think some of what you want is already there - there is a command to
> add a staff filled with drum beats and one to create an intro.

I searched for Intro and Click in the Command Center and came up with
these:

Command: Create Click Track Staff
Creates a staff at the top of this score from the imported MIDI using
tempo and time signature information (if present). The measures are
filled with drum beats so that pitches in the MIDI tracks can be
displayed above them. When you have finished the import you can delete
this staff.
Location: ObjectMenu->StaffMenu->InsertStaff->MIDI
Internal Name: CreateClickStaffForMidi

Command: Create Intro
Creates a new staff with a bar for nothing (an intro of the right number
of beats)
Location: ObjectMenu->MovementMenu
Internal Name: CreateIntro