[Denemo-devel] [bug #45956] Installer deletes system path.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #45956] Installer deletes system path.
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 07:59:06 +0000 (UTC)

Update of bug #45956 (project denemo):

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #4:

Is this a regression? I'll test
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.mingw.exe today to see
if I can see the problem, although that won't be exactly the versions from
"last week" as it is built daily.
Does the 2.0.8 released windows binary exhibit this behavior?

(actually, you write "deleted my system path", which would be the behavior
that was reported by Colm who opened this bug, but which I've never seen. Can
you repeat the steps to see if it was indeed the Denemo installer or some
other agent on your machine causing trouble?).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?45956>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/