Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo and Ubuntu

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo and Ubuntu
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 17:23:51 +0200

It looks like the installation of the libraries was not performed due to
unmet dependencies of another package (namely denemo). First you can try
the hint
 apt-get -f install
If this does not work, try uninstalling Denemo, then installing the
libraries, and after that re-installing Denemo. However, the error
messages hint that my packages may not work on Ubuntu due to the
dependency issue.

Andreas