Re: [Denemo-devel] paper size

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] paper size
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 10:58:59 +0000

On Sat, 2016-03-26 at 11:40 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> I'm missing the paper size dialog. (I want to typeset a score in
> landscape format.) In a mail from Jan. 2015, Score-->Properties-->Paper
> Size is mentioned, but it is not there,
That Properties item was the name of a command to invoke the built-in
properties dialog, this are rather tucked away in the Score Properties
Editor now, a button called "Edit Built-in Score Properties".

>  and a search in the command
> centre for paper shows no results. However, searching for files *Paper*
> in /usr/share/denemo yields a script
> actions/menus/ObjectMenu/Score/Typesetter/PaperSize.scm which I can open
> in the scheme script window and execute. Why does it not show in the
> menus and command centre?
It isn't in the Default.commands file (nor your own customized version)
and so it isn't in the list. It is available via right-click->More
Commands in the Score->Typesetter menu.
Why this should be I'm not sure, I think some commands that were
"hidden" (that is, appear in the Command Center but not in the menus)
got deleted when the commands and shortcuts got separated.
I'm not sure what that command does, if it would be useful it could be
re-instated - either hidden or not...