Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo crashes on mac with midi input

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo crashes on mac with midi input
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 12:30:26 +0000

On Thu, 2016-03-17 at 13:08 +0100, Haris Brkovic wrote:
> Dear Richard, Im sending link with video file where Denemo 2.0.5. crashes
> when making midi input on first tied note. I think it never happened on
> earlier versions. Or maybe I didn't input tied notes.
> Sorry for not being here for a while I had deadline for finishing book, I was
> involved in making it for 15 days  almost 24/7.
> Haris
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqvt0khzqt5i87b/Denemo%20crashes%2C%20midi%20input%20on%20first%20ligature%20note.mp4?dl=0

Which day did you download on? I have done some very radical work on
Denemo recently so a few days ago could have crashes. In particular the
tie filling-in algorithm was bad for a few days.

36 hours ago    Richard Shann   Fix slurs [sic = ties] for both MIDI and pc
keyboard setting of...
42 hours ago    Richard Shann   Fix double extending slurred [sic = tied] note
changes
42 hours ago    Richard Shann   Fix ties across bars etc
42 hours ago    Richard Shann   restore code to calculate keysig space needed
in display

I believe it is all good now so try this morning's build.