Re: [Denemo-devel] A major re-structuring.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A major re-structuring.
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 16:46:22 +0000

This work is now in master, so those dependent on binary builds can test
from tomorrow.
The only visible change should be Check Score working in some corner
cases where it was failing, but a lot has changed under the bonnet. We
could now get rid of that annoying off-by-one in the bar numbering in
the display when there is an upbeat. We could even contemplate having
directives attached to bars, so one could say "print this bar
transparently for this layout" ...

Please report any issues ...

Richard