Re: [Denemo-devel] no Repeat bars on PDF output

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] no Repeat bars on PDF output
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 21:31:51 +0000

On Sun, 2016-03-06 at 22:16 +0100, Nick Alderweireldt wrote:
> I was using Denemo today for the first time. I am used to work with
> Frescobaldi/Lilypond in UbuntuStudio 14.04
> I am tried to get the repeat bar printed on the PDF output. But no result.
> Any idea how to solve this ?

Difficult to say without seeing your file - if you can cut it down to a
small example that would help. There is no bug known like that, but if
you have an ancient Denemo with a newish LilyPond that could do it.
So please test with version 2.0.4 which is just ready
(http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-2.0.4-0.linux-x86.tar.xz
), you can run the binary version without installing it, just as an
ordinary user.

Richard