Re: [Denemo-devel] File load failed 3

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] File load failed 3
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 10:04:47 +0000

On Thu, 2016-02-25 at 12:30 +0100, Haris Brkovic wrote:
> Dear Richard I quickly send file load failed 3 reason
> I put markup at end of movement "Text after Movement"
> Write this and it fail to load again.
>
> \bold "Vježbe transkripcije"
> ¶\fontsize #-2 "Prepiši svoj dvoglasni ritamski primjer u tročetvrtinskoj
> mjeri."
> ¶\fontsize #-2 "Napiši donji ritamski primjer u tropolovinskoj mjeri."
>
> Its evident that its šč etc letters.
> I have to emphasize that first line \bold "Vježbe transkripcije" doesn't make
> the bug. Only when čš appears in two lower lines.

Thank you, I fixed this last night when I got in, so today's build
should be good. I'll try (yet again!) to see if there are any other
instances of this bug lurking.
Thank you for this important bug-report, it would be horrible to release
Denemo again with traps like this in it.

Richard
BTW - about which line caused the trouble, I would guess that the only
non-ASCII character in the first line "ž" happens to have an encoding
that is safe when stored with guile-1.8