Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: [ftp gnu-ftp-upload] denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: [ftp gnu-ftp-upload] denemo
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 09:05:58 +0000

On Thu, 2016-02-11 at 15:32 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> [...]
I have the announcement email ready to send and just edited the
Downloads page on denemo.org, but the files aren't in
denemo.org/downloads so all the links to binaries are broken, except for
the link to the unstable 2.0.3 version (which is in ~jjbenham/uploads).

If you are about to move them there I'll wait, otherwise if there has to
be a new home please let me know and I'll re-edit the page.