Re: [Denemo-devel] The User Manual

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The User Manual
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:16:29 -0600

I can't seem to login to the website either. Maybe I need my password reset. It is not sending out emails so I can't get a reminder either. I will have to look into why it is not sending email.

Jeremiah

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 8:10 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2016-02-04 at 13:34 +0000, Steve wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed Denemo and would like to get more information, alas the
> online manual fails to display any illustrations in any browser I have
> tried to use.

I'm sorry about this, I can't alter that link on the website, I've put
in a request to get that changed. If you have installed the latest
version 2.0.0 then f1 will give you the manual with images in your
browser. Better still install 2.0.1 from
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/ and you will get the latest
manual with it.

> Does the manual exist in any other format and if so what are the links.

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob_plain;f=docs/denemomanual.pdf;hb=HEAD

this will track the latest changes.