[Denemo-devel] Ornaments

From: Phil (list)
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Ornaments
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 06:34:10 -0500

Hello and compliments to the developers: I never imagined transcribing
sheet music could be so quick!  One thing I'm wondering is if the
'Ornaments' are purely ornamental for rendered sheet music or if it is
possible to provide specific guidance in a given a piece as to how the
ornament should be played back on the computer / exported as MIDI?
(when I play it back in Denemo it doesn't appear to have any effect)
 Specifically I'm wondering about (inverted) Mordents.

Thanks,
Phil