Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with "file load failed" Denemo 2.0.1.

From: Haris Brkovic
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with "file load failed" Denemo 2.0.1.
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 01:48:12 +0100

I tried accented characters and it works. Fixed version also seems to be
faster, much faster in pc key input, windows openning, file loading time etc.
Before it was slower especially in midi input where some notes appeared later
maybe due to process of typeset i guess. Actually it is so much faster it seems
like different program. Anyway, most important is accented characters work.

Haris

Poslano s mojeg iPhonea