[Denemo-devel] [bug #46342] Gtk - WARNING : Error loading theme icon 'do

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46342] Gtk - WARNING : Error loading theme icon 'document-new' for stock: Unrecognized image file format
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 09:27:11 +0000

Update of bug #46342 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #1:

When you say "all images do not render" do you mean that the buttons on the
toolbar that is made viewable via View->Tools are filled with some
missing-icon image?
These are all internal to GTK, that is they requested via parameters such as
GTK_STOCK_OPEN passed to gtk functions. The same is true of the Playback
Controls icons for Play, Record etc. Are these also blank?

You give the version number of GTK, but don't say how that was obtained. If
you run ./denemo --version the output will describe both the compile- and run-
time versions being used. For example on my (Debian Wheezy) system I have

Gtk versions runtime: 3.4.2, compiled against: 3.4.2

I have no GTK warnings about icon file formats. Have you built the version of
Denemo yourself, or is it from one of the pre-built binaries?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?46342>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/