Re: [Denemo-devel] Question on the object inspector

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Question on the object inspector
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:38:56 +0100

On Tue, 2015-09-22 at 18:13 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> I am confused by the behaviour of the object inspector.

on the contrary, you have been tipped off by the object inspector that
you have accidentally created two directives on this chord.
The line
(d-DirectivePut-chord-minpixels  thevariant 20)

was not what you intended surely? This is creating a tag using the
content of the variable thevariant.
I expect you meant
(d-DirectivePut-chord-minpixels  tag 20)

Richard