Re: [Denemo-devel] Dnemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Dnemo
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 14:29:19 +0100

On Mon, 2015-08-24 at 17:30 +0200, Laura Cantagalli wrote:

> I tried to download the version for Mac. It did successfully, but then
> I couldn’t open it. An error message appears stating that the program
> does not respond. Could you help please?
I presume you downloaded this:

http://denemo.org/downloads/denemo-1.2.4-0.darwin-x86.tar.bz2

and read this:

Version 1.2.4 is a compressed mach-o app bundle. Denemo is executed
directly from this directory. The operating system acts as if it is a
single file. So executing is just a double click on the uncompressed
file (where ever you place it). To remove it, just drag it into the
trash can.

I have no access to a Mac myself, but perhaps if you described your Mac
OS version someone might be respond.