Re: [Denemo-devel] A new mingw binary?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A new mingw binary?
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 10:34:26 +0100

The 12th Aug zip file now behaves sensibly when trying to popup a menu
from the Object Editor. I should mention that these builds don't have a
working LilyPond, I hope that's not a new issue?
I'll start going through the scripted commands for ones that don't have
edit methods. And then there is the manual to update...

Richard