Re: [Denemo-devel] [Fwd: stem direction is making me crazy.]

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [Fwd: stem direction is making me crazy.]
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 17:35:45 +0100

On Sat, 2015-06-27 at 11:21 -0500, Jorge Ibarra wrote:
> I tried ctrl+v; nothing happens in the cursor position. Will try
> making a selection and doing so
Sorry this was my bad memory (I didn't have a machine to check), it is
Alt-v that I meant. You follow this with a number 1,2,3,4 or 'a' it
inserts a change of voice. (With 'a' it goes back to automatic voices).
The commands are in Directives->Typesetter->Voices because they insert
Directives to change the typesetting from the place they are inserted
onwards.