[Denemo-devel] USB Headset

From: Jorge Ibarra
Subject: [Denemo-devel] USB Headset
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 22:38:56 -0500

Greetings to all.

First of all, I'd like to thank you for this amazing piece of
software. I'm absolutely delighted; though using it has been quite a
pain sometimes... learning is a bit hard, I'm not accustomed to write
music on the computer (I have used -just a bit- Finale and
Frescobaldi, but some time has happened since then).

I want to ask about the soundcard input. I've tried using an USB
headset for pitch input, with no luck. I just can't find the
configuration options for changing the input device (I have a laptop
and denemo records only from the built-in mic it has, which has many
problems for me).

Is it possible to configure it this way?

Thank you in advance,

Jorge