Re: [Denemo-devel] New Binaries?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New Binaries?
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 08:11:50 +0100

And another thought - it would be possible to check if the labels are,
in fact, displaying in the Denemo font (just failing on certain code
blocks).
That is, by altering denemo.ttf so that the letter "a" for example
appeared drawn differently it should be possible to see that. You will
need to remove any old denemo.ttf that may be installed (actually -
there is an ancient version of denemo.ttf early in the repository which
has alphabetical characters replaced with strange characters, just
copying that in place of the current one would do it).

(Oh, and a simple point, but if you change
Edit->Change Preferences->Miscellaneous Default Font Specification
to Denemo 22 or some other size, does it change size?)

Richard