Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo User Manual (draft PDF)

From: Cantor Stuart Binder
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo User Manual (draft PDF)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 16:28:47 -0400

Yes, "delete temporarily" is exactly right. For some reason, the LyX HTML
converter passes unimplemented commands through as text. Useful for
debugging, perhaps, but ugly. It's nice in the PDF (restarts the page
numbering and switches from roman to Arabic numerals), but doesn't affect
the HTML (which has no page numbers). It would be great if LyX would ignore
this command when generating HTML, but for now, it has to be deleted before
exporting.

Stuart