Re: [Denemo-devel] Crashes on resize

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Crashes on resize
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 12:33:12 +0100

On Fri, 2015-05-22 at 12:53 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Occasionally I also have crashes under Debian Linux while resizing the
> print preview (with the current git master linked against the system
> libraries). Maybe the problems are related? However, I cannot reproduce
> those crashes.

I see these too, they are quite unpredictable, either the Scheme window
or the print preview window - never on the main display or other windows
I think. My intuition is that they are not related - this crash on
windows is absolute immediate the moment you click on the corner of the
main display.

Richard