[Denemo-devel] clef and voice question--part 2

From: Ellen Schwindt
Subject: [Denemo-devel] clef and voice question--part 2
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 08:24:18 -0400

Here is the denemo file that shows the question:

to repeat myself:
Hello Richard and everyone,

I'm using denemo 1.2.3

   I've attached a denemo file and a pdf that shows my question. I have two crossover notes in m2 of the secondo part of some four hand music that I want to show in treble clef. Even though I have inserted a treble clef in the voice stave--it doesn't show up in treble cleff.

I'd also like to change the stem direction of these two quarter notes (m2 beats 2 and 3).

Can you help?

I will download new binaries soon,
-Ellen
Thank you