Re: [Denemo-devel] (no subject)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 17:46:16 +0000

On Fri, 2015-03-06 at 08:24 -0500, Ellen Schwindt wrote:
> I'm using Denemo 1.2.1 downloaded from Jeremiah's directory on January
> 25th. The file is actually called denemo-0.0.0-0.mingw. And I have
> Richard's new install cue script.
>

> I tried to typeset a part and I got spurious textual markings from
> other movements showing up before the first movement.

These don't bring to mind anything I've ever seen...

>  I can't easily send the file because it's huge, but here is the pdf
> of the part--which itself may exceed the limit of size. Can anybody
> say why this happened? I tried deleting these marking from the part
> (violin I) in question and they still showed up on the typeset.

The typeset not reflecting changes made in titles etc could be a bug
where Denemo does not think it has to re-build the LilyPond. But this
couldn't happen to bits of markup in a part (that is, text placed on or
between notes), as far as I know. The clue would be that the typeset
score would have a warning placed at the top that you are using a custom
layout - such a layout is impervious to changes to titles etc. You would
see such a custom layout in the View->Score Layout view. You can happily
delete any layouts that are there if you haven't intentionally created
them.

But for your main problem, I'm afraid you will have to mail me your
file ... I can't imagine how you can get this effect!