[Denemo-devel] Could we have new binaries?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Could we have new binaries?
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 18:05:48 +0000

Jeremiah,

I wonder if you could create new binaries from git master sometime over
the holiday? I ask because the Eview widget seems to cause X11 to crash
on the window-resizing in GNU/Linux, especially noticeable on the new
proof-read-pdf window. I'm intrigued to know if it is ok under windows.

(We have anyway a good collection of improvements and bug fixes:
    More mouse selection support
        Extend an already made selection by dragging
        Dragging selection now scrolls as needed

    Large (Deep) Score Support
        Hide staffs in the Display
        Display only selected staffs, e.g. woodwind section
        Use for deep scores, e.g. full orchestra.
        Navigation commands available
    Improved Ornamentation Interface
        Place accidentals above and/or below ornament
        Stack ornaments.
        Quick and easy WYSIWYG dragging.
    Support for Proof-Reading
        Add PDF Annotations to Denemo typeset Score
        Open the proof-read score in Denemo
        Locate the input music by clicking on the proof
    Chord Chart Bass Inversion Sequences
    Support for editing from MIDI controller
    Artificial Harmonics
    Caesura
    Arbitrary text for N’th time bars
    Intelligent tied notes edits