Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.2

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.2
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 17:40:27 +0000

We haven't had any updated translations in yet. I propose going for a
release this coming weekend.

The list of features for the *next* release 1.2.2 is already growing
long - I've been working my way through the backlog of wishlist items
and especially worthy of note is the ability to extend selections with
the mouse off the visible portion of the score and to hide staffs in the
display when working on large scores. I'd like to get these out without
too much delay if possible.

Richard