Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme question

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme question
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 19:00:23 +0100

I did not expect you to test my script, I sent it mainly for
informational purposes.

Instead of bank I should have called it channel. It is given by the
second half of the first byte. I suppose you can configure the channel
on which your MIDI keyboard sends its information. But as you have only
one instrument, the channel should not matter.

Andreas