[Denemo-devel] [bug #42682] Dead link on the website

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #42682] Dead link on the website
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 21:24:18 +0000

Update of bug #42682 (project denemo):

             Assigned to:                    None => eloi

Follow-up Comment #3:

Oh, I see, sorry, not the tutorials itself. I don't know what that link was
supposed to be going to (or indeed why it is there, as the page is headed
Tutorials ...) but I've changed it to point to the only manual that is on the
site AFAIK, but this is not as up to date as the one in the release (i.e.
Help->Manual inside the program) and I don't have an interface for changing
it.
I'll try assigning this to someone who can!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?42682>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/