Re: [Denemo-devel] Updating reference files for system testing

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Updating reference files for system testing
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 11:36:23 +0200

This is pushed, you can do it with « make update-samples ». At the moment however, saving files does not save lyrics for examples (because lyrics depends on GtkTextBuffer, that cannot be used in non interactive mode).

Eloi,
I introduced a new field in the .denemo format and the automatic build's
test started failing because it wasn't present in the reference file
blank.denemo.
I edited this by hand, but we need a make target which behaves like the
test target except that instead of diffing the outputs it copies them as
the new reference files.