Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo 1.1.4 Release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo 1.1.4 Release
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:55:51 +0100

Hmm, I missed out another known issue with this release: spillover
breaks the automatic fixing of the grace notes bug.
As we have these issues with 1.1.4 I think it would be a good idea to
proceed with 1.1.6 straight away - we already have these extra features:

    Lyrics Interface
        Cursor on music moves to match cursor in lyrics
        Jump to any point in the lyrics by mouse or keyboard
        The inactive pane (lyrics or music) clearly indicated by graying-out
    Margins Control
        Set top, bottom, left and right margins in mm.

If no-one objects I'll set about creating the ChangeLog entry and we can
start cranking the handle again...

Richard