Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot - problem with uploading to Tran

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot - problem with uploading to Translation Project
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 17:38:47 +0100

Pavel,

I'm sorry I didn't get your email until just now, the address you used
has been discontinued. It is best to email the mailing list with any
problems as often people on the list can help. In this case I think you
need to contact the translation project, as they will understand how
their system works and if there is something wrong.
One thing I don't understand is the number you give for the pot file, it
should be version 1.1.4-rc1 while you have 1.0.4 - could this be the
problem?

Richard