[Denemo-devel] Master is broken

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Master is broken
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:55:12 +0100

The master branch is broken handling right-click on menu items.
If you go to Notes/Rests->Markings->Articulations->Fermata (Off/On) and
right click you get a segmentation fault.
The problem is the call to
keymap_get_command_row (the_keymap, &row, idx);
is no longer working so when row->menupath is accessed it segfaults.

I came across this because the command d-Fermata does not exist and so
fermata can't be moved from above to below the note. I suspect that this
is because of mis-handling of "hidden" commands, that is those that are
not put in the menu system, but must still exist.
In this case we have a single command that is in the menu that does
fermata on a single note or on the selection. But editing a fermata
invokes the more primitive command which only works on single notes -
that command is hidden.