Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.1

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.1
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:48:27 -0600

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Éloi Rivard <address@hidden> wrote:
Oops I forgot the step where you should remove the tag from the origin repository.
Before you push, try to run:
git push origin --delete -r1.1.0

That did not work. git push origin --delete r1.1.0 seemed to work though. When I tried to push it though I got the same error:
error: src refspec r1.1.0 matches more than one.
error: failed to push some refs to 'address@hidden:/srv/git/denemo.git'

Jeremiah