Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows build failure

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows build failure
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 11:54:30 +0100

This is fixed.
Windows build should be added to Travis to avoid such things. Do you still use gub to build denemo ?

2013/11/16 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
Eloi,

It seems that g_hash_table_contains() is causing the windows build to
barf. Looking up the docs I see it is only
Since 2.32
You may be able to substitute g_hash_table_lookup () if you are not
storing NULL pointers or the value 0, otherwise
g_hash_table_lookup_extended () could be used I think. This could be
conditional on the glib version so that we can easily drop it when we
manage to advance the windows libraries to more modern values.

Richard

--
Éloi Rivard - address@hidden

« On perd plus à être indécis qu'à se tromper. »