[Denemo-devel] Testsuite, step 1

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Testsuite, step 1
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:02:48 +0100

Hi,
I have commited on the command-hash-table branch. On this branch denemo can be launched with no graphical interface (for example on a server). This is very useful for Travis for example. So now Travis launches denemo at each commit with the command : denemo -n -a "(d-Quit)". I would like to test some more complex command, but for now a lot of commands are dependent from the GUI.

I had to move a lot of things to make denemo less dependent towards gtk.
It would be great if you can test this branch, so I can merge it and tackle the second step.

When it is merged, I will try to set up a test-suite using Glib, and progressively add some tests. The first one should be to load and save a file for example.

--
Éloi Rivard - address@hidden

« On perd plus à être indécis qu'à se tromper. »