[Denemo-devel] file pot: typos and questions

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: [Denemo-devel] file pot: typos and questions
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 00:26:54 +0200

Richard

just found some typos in the pot template

- acciacatura -> acciaccatura
- appogiatura -> appoggiatura

- This # is intended?
Quick LilyPond Export#

- There's something wrong with \n here:

#: ../actions/denemo-modules/wysiwyg.scm.h:8
#| msgid ""
#| "First click on the center line of the staff aligning with notehead/rest\n"
#| "(Positioning will be done with respect to this height)"
msgid ""
"First click on the center line of the staff aligning with notehead/rest"
"\\n(Positioning will be done with respect to this height)"

Finally, I've checked the menus and I've found that there  are some few menus not translated yet (but they should):

- Navigation>Cursor>Cursor Highlighting Off/On

In Education there are several cases:
- Aural training
- Identify-Scale-Note and Chord-Comparison
- C-Pentascale (maybe the dash in the name causes the problem? just guessing...)

Questions

I wonder what "graphic" stands for in general.
I  think it usually doesn't refer to lilypond "grob" (graphical object), it's simply a bitmap image. Is it correct?
If it depends on the context, I'd suggest using a different term for each situation.