Re: [Denemo-devel] Translations now in master for 1.0 release

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Translations now in master for 1.0 release
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:47:16 +0100

2013/3/12 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
I have just pushed the translations for the release version 1.0

If anyone has a French, Italian, Czech or Japanese locale and can build
from git, please report if anything is wrong.

I've just built Denemo on my computer at office.

Note for package maintainers: apt-get build-dep (on Debian testing) didn't catch these (new?) dependencies:
libgtksourceview-3.0-dev
libevince-dev
libportmidi-dev

BTW, I suggest adding in the website a link to the Savannah page:
http://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=denemo

Or better, add in the donwload or development page the command to get the source from repository:
git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/denemo.git

The italian version is not working even if my locale is set to it_IT.
When I tested my translation on Sunday, I compiled it and it showed up in italian.

This is the output from terminal:

$ echo $LANG
it_IT.utf8
$ denemo
prefix=/usr/local
GUILE_LOAD_PATH is /usr/local/share/denemo/actions
GUILE_LOAD_PATH is /usr/local/share/denemo/actions:/usr/local/share/denemo/actions/denemo-modules

systemwide == /usr/local/etc/denemo/denemo.conf

xmlsource == /usr/local/etc/denemo/denemo.conf

xmlsource == /home/fede/.denemo-1.0.0~rc11/denemorc

GNU Denemo, a free and open music notation editor
(c) 1999-2005, 2009 Matthew Hiller, Adam Tee, and others, 2010-2011 Richard Shann, Jeremiah Benham, Nils Gey and others.

This program is provided with absolutely NO WARRANTY; see
the file COPYING for details.

This software may be redistributed and modified under the
terms of the GNU General Public License; again, see the file
COPYING for details.

audio driver is 'portaudio' 0
Initializing Fluidsynth
fluidsynth: warning: Failed to pin the sample data to RAM; swapping is possible.

** (denemo:19920): WARNING **:
The default soundfont has been loaded

initializing PortAudio backend
ALSA lib pcm_dsnoop.c:612:(snd_pcm_dsnoop_open) unable to open slave
ALSA lib pcm.c:2217:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.rear
ALSA lib pcm.c:2217:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.center_lfe
ALSA lib pcm.c:2217:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.side
ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:957:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) The dmix plugin supports only playback stream
opening output device 'ALSA: HDA Intel: ALC883 Analog (hw:0,0)'
MIDI driver is 'portmidi'
initializing PortMidi backend
opening input device 'ALSA: Midi Through Port-0'
opening output device 'ALSA: Midi Through Port-0'
recent (null)
Version 1_0_0Arranger Profile
Gtk version 3.4.2
Log level set to 287
Parent: child exited, pid = 19929, exit status = 0