[Denemo-devel] Translators - last call (honest)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Translators - last call (honest)
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 10:57:19 +0000

I have just emailed the translation project with a new denemo.pot file
reference (to the latest in git). I have had to do this because I
realized that by fixing the typos that Federico kindly advised me of I
will have invalidated previous translations of those strings.
I won't do this again - so I promise that the current git denemo.pot is
the one that will be used in the 1.0 release, which I hope to make early
next week.
I am sorry for this slip up - there are a few extra translations for new
commands that I have put into Denemo mean time, so it is not all bad.

The translation project usually takes a day or so to announce the new
pot file...