Re: [Denemo-devel] Building 1.0 for windows

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building 1.0 for windows
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 09:21:43 +0000

On Wed, 2013-01-30 at 10:05 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I tested the mingw out on a windows xp machine. It crashed everytime
> with a popup telling me about project recovery. Whatever I click
> denemo exits. I tried deleting the .denemo-1.xxx dir and it the dialog
> still pops up. Is it this dialog? I looked at the code in view.c and
> thought that this dialog would probably be better off in its own
> function. It looks suspicious. Can we run gdb somehow on it.

I am building the complete  mxe packages and notice gdb is one package
that is built. So I could presumably install it from my own build of it
- does the make command on mxe generate installers for everything it
builds, or is that a separate step? I guess it is a separate step, as
you are about to do it for Denemo, having build Denemo on mxe.
Assuming that - where would this live, the denemo.nsi file that is...
Does mxe not address the issue of creating installers at all?