[Denemo-devel] Corrected part for Treble2/Tenor in Boismortier

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Corrected part for Treble2/Tenor in Boismortier
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 09:41:29 +0000

Dear Brian,
I uploaded the corrected part for treble and tenor recorders for the
Boismortier piece, (what had happened is I changed the names of the
instruments, and without due consideration, changed the names of the
staffs at the same time; in consequence the part swapping was to staffs
whose names no longer existed, so it didn't happen).
The new version has now cleared copyright and is at:

http://imslp.org/wiki/6_Sonates_à_quatre_parties,_Op.34_(Boismortier,_Joseph_Bodin_de)

Moira had some places marked in the Schickhardt piece which seemed
questionable - I can't remember what we said about it, but I can check
any places in the score against the original or tweak any parts that you
would like, let me know.

We watched the first act of Tosca last night - very enjoyable, I didn't
recall that Placido Domingo actually fell over as he rushed across to
the Attavanti chapel - he recovered like a consummate professional!
Best wishes,