Re: [Denemo-devel] The 1.0 release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 1.0 release
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:39:18 +0000

On Mon, 2013-01-21 at 00:38 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> In the current gub's git. You can get denemo gits mingw branch. (I
> have
> been reading too much Dr. Seuss!) If is assigns the git branch like
> this:
>
> class Denemo__mingw__windows (Denemo):
>   source = 'git://git.savannah.gnu.org/denemo.git'
>   branch = 'mingw'

I don't see a line in denemo.py like that, I see

class Denemo (target.AutoBuild):
    source =
'http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/denemo.git/snapshot/denemo-master.tar.gz'

while under class Denemo__mingw__windows (Denemo): there are the
configure flags and variables. (This is all from your gub repository). I
assume that --disable-portmidi is correct for mingw using built-in
portmidi?

Could you send me the denemo.make and denemo.py which should gub-build
correctly for windows with portmidi enabled?