Re: [Denemo-devel] Fairly good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fairly good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 12:38:55 -0600

On 01/08/2013 09:20 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
The bad news is that rc6 has regressed from rc5 in having no portmidi.

Presumably this was what the -D_HAVE_PORTMIDI_ flag above was for ...
question is, how did you get the rc5 mingw built?

What I did differently on rc5 was that I manually did:
cp denemo-0.9.6/portmidi/* denemo/portmidi

then ran:
make dist

So I copied all the old portmidi .c ,.h and Makefiles over. The problem with this is that this only build for windows then. What is in git is supposed to be build for three targets mingw, darwin, and linux. Unfortunately that does not appear to be the case. I am not sure what to do here. Should I create a denemo-1.0.0-win.tar.gz and then another for linux, and yet another for darwin?