Re: [Denemo-devel] make dist failure

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] make dist failure
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:49:21 -0600

I am not really sure what is going on with denemo.pot-update. Is it looking for a file that no longer exists?

Do we really need to use docbook? Do ever use org mode in emacs? What if we used emacs and export the manual in html using org mode in emacs. In my opinion we could replace the entire website we have and the manual with some .org files and store them in git. I only feel this way because I don't have time for the forum.

Jeremiah

Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
Ah - it will be the init.scm files which I have added ...
I'll look into how to avoid this.

Richard