Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo-1.0.0.~rc.2-0.mingw.exe

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo-1.0.0.~rc.2-0.mingw.exe
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:01:23 +0000

On Tue, 2012-12-18 at 16:13 +0100, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Here is a mingw snapshot:
>
> http://denemo.org/downloads/denemo-1.0.0.~rc.2-0.mingw.exe

I have downloaded and run installed this under windows vista.
The main feta font is seemingly not being found (no noteheads, no
clefs ...) though the Denemo font is.

The LilyPond is still executing in a terminal

denemo-console is not present (so I can't see the error messages about
the fonts) (no terminal comes up for denemo.exe, IIRC last time it was
coming up for both LilyPond and denemo.exe).

Point and click is not working - I have written in some debug code
especially for windows. I will check it in soon and we should try again
to see where it is getting to (the link is recognized by the evince
widget, but I don't know if Denemo is receiving the signal).

I didn't test the MIDI in, but the audio out is working out of the box.

Richard