Re: [Denemo-devel] bugs

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] bugs
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 12:10:40 +0000

On Sat, 2012-12-15 at 18:10 -0500, Bric wrote:
> profuse apologies about posting about 0.9.3 bugs -- but (as i've been
> saying)
> the new versions are a step back for me, for now.
I thought I had responded to all your earlier emails. If there are
outstanding regressions for you between current git and earlier versions
please email again with details (or better submit a bug report), this
will be a most valuable contribution to Denemo, besides getting you
fixed up with what you want.

The "version" you refer to 0.9.3 is just a development snapshot - it
could be anything between 0.9.2 and 0.9.4 which are stable versions. The
purpose of the odd number is to let us know that. At the moment no-one
is working on bug fixes to old stable versions, so even reporting bugs
on 0.9.2 or 4 is not useful :(

Let me know if current git has regressions relative to old releases - it
is intended to be in every way better.