Re: [Denemo-devel] "Export As" PNG dimensions

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] "Export As" PNG dimensions
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 20:28:00 +0000

On Sat, 2012-12-15 at 14:50 -0500, Bric wrote:
> Hi, guys!
>
> Is there ANY way to control the exporting dimensions?
>
> In particularly, I am looking for a way to export as a *.png of any arbitrary
> WIDTH, as many bars per line as I want, including ALL BARS ON A SINGLE LINE.

You would need to insert some specific LilyPond syntax to get it to
typeset everything on a single line - it would be just a one-liner I'm
sure.
I am not sure if Denemo's invocation of LilyPond to generate the png
file would then result in what you want, but if not do an export to .ly
and run lilypond on the exported .ly file with whatever arguments are
needed - another question for the LilyPond user mailing list (they are
*very* helpful!).

Richard