[Denemo-devel] [bug #36969] Yet Another Crash with 0.9.5rc2 Windows

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36969] Yet Another Crash with 0.9.5rc2 Windows
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 13:53:36 +0000

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #36969 (project denemo):

hmm, yes, that machine also has MM soundmapper Input as the first in the list,
and that was what was showing. But it played ok. When I actually selected
Input from the drop down list it did not play, but when I selected default it
played ok, even though when I returned to the preferences the Output was
showing as Input again (ie not as defaul). Selecting actual outputs worked.
Nothing crashed on exit though, with or without cursor highlight checked.
There appears to be a bug in that cursor highlighting preference is not
respected on re-start...

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?36969>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/