[Denemo-devel] [bug #36900] 0.9.5 rc1 Windows Default Tagline doesn't wo

From: John Beattie
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36900] 0.9.5 rc1 Windows Default Tagline doesn't work.
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:16:20 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

This one (or at least parts of it) is probably windows specific.
There seems to be a new default tagline introduced in this release (or at
least since the last Windows release -0.9.0).
This contains the name of the .denemo source file, time and date. In Windows
the directory names are separated by backslashes and Lilypond is trying to
interpret the directory names as directives.

I am having a lot of trouble trying to get rid of this tagline. It does not
show up on the Titles, Buttons etc menu, it does not show up on the under Edit
Score Directives and adding a new tagline (with or without link) does not
overwrite it. I have been unable to find this in any initialisation files. You
do appear to be able to delete it with the Lilypond View window but it comes
back again more or less straight away.
As a result I am unable to print

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?36900>

  Message sent via/by Savannah