Re: [Denemo-devel] Articulations

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Articulations
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 10:11:27 +0000

I've had a look, and what I wrote first was right, it is the *graphic*
not the display field that you can use to display any single char from
any font at any size.
There is no up/down support, and there is also reversal support to go in
there, we are essentially talking about switching the graphic glyph
depending on stem up/down and positioning it differently also. I am sure
we have enough capacity in the structure to do this, but I will need to
give it some thought. And then implement the support for it.

Richard