Re: [Denemo-devel] Peter Phillips' Pavan and Galliard from the Fitzwilli

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Peter Phillips' Pavan and Galliard from the Fitzwilliam Virginal Book.
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 19:01:23 +0000

On Mon, 2011-10-31 at 22:41 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On 10/31/2011 01:03 PM, Richard Shann wrote:
> > Please look at
> >
> > http://www.denemo.org/dl27
> >
> > and report any errors you may see or hear. I will publish this on IMSLP
> > soonish.
>
> Its very nice. Very Beautiful score.
Thank you - it is sobering the amount of new features I had to add to be
able to do this task.

>  I think this might be able to be
> arranged for two guitars or lutes. What is the original instrumentation?

I have added a feature to Denemo to allow you to write a paragraph of
explanatory text, and have used this to create an improved version of
the Pavan&Galliard which gives more details.
I also discovered that adding files to the website does not make them
accessible to users of the site (?), so I have linked to the new version
in the Sample Output page.

http://www.denemo.org/dl28

Richard